Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

What better way to spend Mother's Day than in appreciating and enjoying your children?

This morning I was woken up an hour late (luxury!!!) by a "Happy Mother's Day" serenade to the tune of "Happy Birthday" to be presented with pictures the kids had been working on busily while I slept. What a great start to the day! They asked me what I wanted to do today Most In All The World and when I answered that I would love the most to spend the day at home just playing, cuddling, and enjoying them you would have though *I* was the one gifting *them* with a wonderful present. 

Earlier in the week I was gifted with a sunflower plant Caiden grew at school, and an adorable necklace Rebecca made out of beads. Today I'm being showered with hugs, kisses and compliments while we play hide-and-seek, baby dolls, dinosaurs, ballet school, make art projects, and all sorts of other fun stuff together. 

It's a totally toned-down, laid back celebration but it's just perfect. Happy Mother's Day to all the other Moms who read this blog! I hope you're enjoying your day and your children as much as I'm enjoying mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment