http://westcoastwebbers.blogspot.com/2011/10/blueberry-apple-picking.html
The very first week we got here, we went to Perryhill Farms for apple picking and the last day of blueberry picking. It was quite the experience! We were all out of our element and ended the day feeling overwhelmed and dwarfed by our new state. Well, today we went back for the FIRST day of blueberry picking! Oh my goodness, what a difference 10 months can make! Instead of spending the drive cringing over the sheer size of the sky, the clouds, and the land itself, we were on the hunt for our favorite farm machinery, exclaiming over the beautiful fields in bloom, and chattering about what we would make out of our blueberries when we got home.
This trip proves what I've already known for months. There's the home you're born to....and there's the home you choose. For me, home is Oregon. I can not WAIT for a berry farm of my very own. <3
![]() |
| Oh, how I love you my boy! |
![]() |
| She insisted on long pants and sneakers with socks before she would even THINK about going back in the same field as the attack-brambles! |
![]() |
| I adore how they grow in clusters just like grapes. |
![]() |
| Taking a break from the beating sun... |
![]() |
| Long pants get hot! Time to get rid of the shirt! |
![]() |
| Just so beautiful... |








No comments:
Post a Comment