Oh goodness, sometimes Momma needs to remember that these incredible, smart and capable people I live with are really still just awfully small children on the inside!
We're having a nice peaceful day at home watching cooking shows and cleaning on commercials and Caiden wanted to kiss a cut I got two weeks ago (it was a pretty dramatic story and is healing nicely, but still looks a bit gory!) He said something about how he couldn't kiss my booboo because he doesn't want to drink my blood and I ever-so-casually responded, "That would be silly! You're not a vampire!"
Fast-forward five minutes to my captivated audience of massive staring eyes in tiny children faces blinking rapidly. "But are they REAL? How do they GET the blood? What KIND of blood? Do they COOK it? Are they in OUR world? Can I see a PICTURE? WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!"
Holy crap. And Whoops! I hope we aren't up all night tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment