Monday, October 10, 2011

Great Park

Here are some pictures of a great park near one of the apartment buildings we are thinking about.


A really nice little boy came driving up from nowhere on this thing (he was with his Grandma) and offered to let them ride!  Rebecca jumped right into the driver's seat and blew herself away when the car actually moved!



Watching the leafblower.  McMinnville seems to have a *really* intensive public works department!  I don't think we've been anywhere yet without the public works guys being awesome somewhere nearby.  We even walked past a truck the other day on 3rd street which was painting the curbs yellow.

More intimidating landscape...


We are both trying to get used to the idea that I can just let him run....he never looked back over his shoulder in Quincy while I was huffing and hollering at him to stop. Now he looks back over his shoulder the whole time because Mommy is NOT in hot pursuit.  Just don't tell him it takes all my self control to let him do it!


Each park in McMinnville seems to have one of these small bathroom buildings.  Nice and clean on the inside too.  I'm told this town is very kid-friendly.  We've only been to the park a few times but these houses have already saved us twice!



No comments:

Post a Comment