Monday, October 10, 2011

Cast Iron Farm

We brought the kids over to the farm where I am working the other day so they could meet Jared, Chris and the kids.  Daphne is two months older than Rebecca and Cyprus is 6 months younger than Caiden.  Now, I am *not* technically Working On A Farm.   :)   There is a small building attached to the farmhouse that is the home of Expansion Computers and that is where I'm really working....but it doesn't hurt that Mommy's workplace has cows, goats, sheep, turkeys, a horse, a trampoline, ducks and who knows what else!  Chris was very accommodating and took the kids all over the farm, let them throw apples and cucumbers to the cows, feed the ducks, fill water barrels, pat the horse and jump on the trampoline!  The kids made new friends who seem really fun and sweet, and they are much more comfortable now with the idea of Mommy "going to work" while they stay with Auntie.  We haven't quite gotten to that point yet, but this was a nice step forward.















No comments:

Post a Comment