I got a lot of fuzzy pictures and even more fuzzy video but you can still see her because once again my short little peanut got placed in the front row. She's the one in the red Christmas dress. One of my friends thinks she got some better video so I'm going to try to get that from her and put it up here too.
Disclaimer: I can't remember if my camera caught Caiden and me debating about just how loud we were going to discuss the man in front of us' bald head, and my computer won't give me audio until I post so...just in case, you can go ahead and pretend you don't hear Grumpy Audience Momma. :)
![]() |
| Checking her look before heading off to school! |
![]() |
| It's just so exciting!!!! |
![]() |
| Ready for the show! PS. For those of you who've heard about him, that's Carrsen one kid from the right in the second to back row wearing the red shirt. |
![]() |
| Show's over! |















No comments:
Post a Comment