Sunday, October 13, 2013

Boys

I'm in my bedroom folding laundry, Rebecca's in the shower, and Caiden's in the living room playing. It's pretty quiet in my house for once. Of course that couldn't last! Next thing I know Caiden's literally shrieking at the top of his lungs with his voice going up in *both* volume and pitch with every word...and cracking at the very end as he disappears into his bedroom: 

"Oh NO!!!  Oh CRAP!!!  She's going to KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

Poor thing had to be talked out from under his bed before I could get him to calm down and tell me What The Hell?

Apparently there was some accident involving karate, a pencil and my exercise ball. The exercise ball did NOT come out the winner. 

I think this may very well be the first time the words "accident happen and that's okay" made any sense to my son. 

Poor thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment