Monday, July 8, 2013

Just Funny

I'm a compassionate Momma, I really am. But trust me, this was funny. 

I showed up at daycare today to find Caiden looking dazed, sitting on a bench with the teachers....and a big red spot on his cheek. Teacher pulls me *all* the way across the play yard to say that Caiden was sitting on the bench waiting for me when he dozed off and hit the ground face first. "But, Ms. Webber, don't tell him I told you! He says he's NOT tired and he did NOT fall asleep. Really, he'll be upset if you mention it." She's trying not to giggle the whole time. 

So I make my way back over and, ignoring the red cheek, give him a nice hearty, "Hey buddy! What's up?"

And he shouts at the top of his lungs: 

"MOM! That darn ground smacked my face! It just jumped! At my face! MOM!!!!!!"

Really, I should be paid good hard cash for keeping a straight face sometimes.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment