Caiden has been singularly uninterested in any sort of academic accomplishment for some time. The kid can take any vehicle (or anything else for that matter!) apart and re-assemble it correctly, he deduces the most surprising assumptions from his own observations (Do you know why geese fly in a V? According to Caiden, it's so everybody can see in front of them AND see the leader at the same time), and once he puts his determination to something, the boy will *persist* until it's done. But academics? NO. No thank you, not interested, couldn't care less.
Well, I was going through their school papers today and found his NAME! He wrote it himself! HOORAY!
I chased him through the house and tickled him to a standstill and kissed him twice for every letter of his name.
He thinks I'm over-reacting. :P
"MOM. It's just my name! What's a big deal about it?"
Check it out:


He's got some nice shaping of those letters! :)
ReplyDelete