Thursday, December 1, 2011

Big Kid Beds!

Okay, so I've been pretty terrible about blogging since we found the apartment!  At first, I was so busy I didn't get around to it.....then I was trying to find the time to catch you all up on the things I hadn't sent.....THEN so much time had gone by there was *no way* I could catch you all up again!   So. Here we are.  Post-new apartment, post-Caiden's birthday, post-Bobby's visit, and post-Thanksgiving.  Rather than never talking to you all again because I'm trying to find the time to catch you up, I'm just going to start posting from NOW. And hope I can keep up with it.     :)   If you're really lucky, I might find the time to catch you up a *little*.   :D

So Jess (best friend and mommy extraordinaire, for those of you who don't know her) wanted to get Caiden bedding for his birthday.....and of course, being Jess, she totally did it up, overindulged me & the kids, and did complete bedding sets (with backup sheets!) for both.   HOORAY!   In the meanwhile, we have some foam mattresses in a twin size we have borrowed from Meaghan (Melissa's babysitter and one of our new friends).  So yesterday with the arrival of the new bedding, we totally reorganized the kid's room and got them all set up with "grown-up beds".  They couldn't be more excited!!!  Next step:  beds "with legs" as Rebecca calls them. 

Here is a pic:




No comments:

Post a Comment