Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Webbers, Meet Bowlings!


 This is a sequence of photos I took right after arriving at Auntie Monster's house.  I have a few short videos too, have to get those up tomorrow.  These are all in the few hours from arriving to the house somewhere around 5ish, to 7:00 bed.  That would be 10pm our time after waking up at 3:30!

Stay tuned for pictures of our totally rockin' first day!  Those will probably make it up tomorrow as well.   :)

Caiden has been waiting ever since seeing this truck on a Skype call a week ago to get his hands on it!


 Trying *very* hard to be the big/cool/awesome/perfect big cousin.



 Reunited after 2 whole years!



 This guy can NOT resist an adorable little girl...and Evie certainly fits the bill!



 Jack is testing one of Caiden's cars to see if it can zoom......and it can!



 She is being So Brave about playing and exploring!



 Heaven.



 I'm working on winning her over.  I'll keep you posted.  :)








 View from our new bedroom window.  LOVE love love the roses.




 She mugged Uncle Alex when he came home from work.  :D




1 comment: