My birthday is coming up next Wednesday, and the kids are taking *really* good care of me! We decided to celebrate this weekend so we have more time to enjoy. They came up with the idea for the cake themselves: chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, banana slices between the layers, and decorated with strawberries and blueberries. I can't wait! I made sure to "accidentally" run into Auntie at the store a few days ago, and she "snuck" them off to buy a present. They are nearly busting at the seams with the surprise. Don't tell, but it's a stick blender! Again, I can't wait. :D Here are some pictures of them working really hard on making me the perfect cake. I think they succeeded. :) Oh, and they even spent money out of their own piggy banks to buy me birthday balloons at the Dollar Tree!








No comments:
Post a Comment