Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter Wonderland Performance

Disclaimer: I am apparently the worst videographer in history. Ever. I had to put super-zoom on my camera to catch her, so it's awfully blurry. Plus I had a Caiden climbing on me, and I was clapping, and watching Rebecca instead of what my screen was capturing.....anyway, enough excuses. :)  I did see a professional videographer, so maybe the school will put out a video I can purchase. BUT, here is what I did manage to capture of the Winter Wonderland Performance at Grandhaven today. Rebecca's in the front row in a long purple dress. 

Remember, I don't think you can view the videos through the automatic email, so go directly to the blog at www.westcoastwebbers.blogspot.com and watch it there!

Let me tell you, I am Super Proud! She was singing right out loud, did all the hand motions, mostly remembered to sit back down again, and only waved a few times.  :D Now that the kids are getting bigger and we'll have more of these types of things to catch, I'm planning on budgeting for an actual video camera in the next year so I can really capture it. 

The performance was just Kindergarten, First & Second grades. There were still a few classes waiting to fill in behind Rebecca's when I took this picture. Lots of kids!!! Rebecca is in the front row, fourth from the right. 

And here's Caiden chewing his sleeve in worried anticipation for her right before the show started, "Momma! What if she forgets the words? What if she doesn't sing? What if she Falls Off The Steps????"









No comments:

Post a Comment