Just figured out where the *horrible* stomach bug that's been plaguing me all day came from. How on earth could one person narrow down something like that, you say? I mean, I clean barns. I drink raw milk. I was just picking on an open-access farm. Don't birds carry something in their beaks you could get when they bite you through the skin? It's not like I have any lack of exposure to nasty little germs. How could I be so sure? Children. It's because I have children.
I was just brushing my teeth when my delightful daughter asked with all seriousness if my toothbrush tasted funny, followed immediately by asking if I noticed how sparkly the bathroom sink was.
Yup. That's right.
"I'm just wondering Mom, because I cleaned the Whole Entire Sink last night! Every crack and corner! But I used your toothbrush....so does it taste okay???"
Good. Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment